Chicken, tomato and cucumber salad with hommous
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.95 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 75g cooked skinless chicken breast, chopped (see variation)
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, chopped
- 75g grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 small red capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 wholegrain barley wrap
- 1 tablespoon low-fat hommous
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, capsicum, mint and lemon juice in a bowl; season with pepper.
Step 2 Toast wrap in a sandwich press until crisp and golden, then tear into pieces.
Step 3 Serve salad with toasted wrap and hommous.
You can use a quarter of a store-bought barbecue chicken (breast) if you remove the skin.
About this recipe
First published: September 2015