Smoked chicken, cranberry and pumpkin salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.40 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 700g pumpkin, peeled, diced into 2cm cubes
- 320g smoked skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups cos lettuce, shredded
- 3 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 celery stalks, roughly sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hulled tahini
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with a sheet of baking paper. Place pumpkin on tray, spray lightly with olive oil and season with cracked black pepper; roast for 20 minutes, or until tender and golden.
Step 2 Place remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss well to combine. Add roast pumpkin to bowl and serve.
About this recipe
First published: October 2015