Salmon, mushroom and ricotta pizza
Please log in to save or rate.
4 (makes 2 x 20-22cm pizzas)
Time to make:
35 mins (Hands-on time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 15 mins)
$6.25 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- Basic tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup passata
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed dried herbs or basil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 portion Basic pizza dough (2 x 20-22cm rounds)
- 150g reduced-fat fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 210g can no-added-salt pink salmon, drained
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or thyme
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- fresh oregano or thyme leaves, to garnish
- Rainbow coleslaw, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220°C. To make tomato sauce, combine passata, sugar, herbs and garlic in a large bowl and season with cracked black pepper, to taste.
Step 2 Spread dough rounds with an even layer of tomato sauce; top with ricotta, salmon, vegetables and dried oregano (or thyme).
Step 3 Scatter pizzas with cheeses and spray with olive oil; place on preheated pizza stones or baking trays (see tips) and bake for 15 minutes, or until crusts turn golden brown.
Step 4 3 Garnish pizzas with fresh herbs and serve with Rainbow coleslaw.
For crisp crusts every time!
- Move the oven rack to the second-lowest rung.
- Place a pizza stone on the rack, then heat the oven to 220°C and leave stone to heat for 20 minutes. If you’re using a baking tray, heat it in the oven for only 10 minutes.
About this recipe
First published: October 2015