Lamb, rosemary and sweet potato pizza
Please log in to save or rate.
4 (makes 2 x 20-22cm pizzas)
Time to make:
35 mins (Hands-on time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 15 mins)
$7.55 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- Basic tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup passata
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed dried herbs or basil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 portion Basic pizza dough (2 x 20-22cm rounds)
- 150g reduced-fat fresh ricotta
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 250g cooked lean lamb, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet potato, diced, cooked
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 3–4 rosemary sprigs
- 2 tablespoons store-bought onion chutney, warmed
- 2 cups baby rocket
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- Rainbow coleslaw, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220°C. To make tomato sauce, combine passata, sugar, herbs and garlic in a large bowl and season with cracked black pepper, to taste.
Step 2 Spread dough rounds with an even layer of Basic tomato sauce. Combine ricotta and parmesan. Top rounds with cheeses, lamb, vegetables and rosemary; season with black pepper and spray with olive oil.
Step 3 Put pizzas on preheated pizza stones or baking trays; bake for 15 minutes, or until crusts turn golden brown. Brush pizzas with chutney; top with baby rocket.
Step 4 Drizzle pizzas with yoghurt, season with black pepper and serve with Rainbow coleslaw.
For crisp crusts every time!
- Move the oven rack to the second-lowest rung.
- Place a pizza stone on the rack, then heat the oven to 220°C and leave stone to heat for 20 minutes. If you’re using a baking tray, heat it in the oven for only 10 minutes.
About this recipe
First published: October 2015