Peach and raspberry pikelets
Please log in to save or rate.
10 (makes 24-30 pikelets)
Time to make:
$0.60 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 quantity Basic pikelets
- 140g tub diced peaches in natural juice, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, roughly chopped
- extra raspberries, to serve
- low-fat peach and mango yoghurt, to serve (optional)
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Follow step 1 of pikelets recipe. Stir peaches and raspberries into batter.
Step 2 Follow step 2 of pikelets recipe.
Step 3 Top pikelets with extra berries and yoghurt, if using, to serve.
About this recipe
First published: May 2015