Full ingredients list:
- 4 small wholemeal pita pockets
- 1/2 cup store-bought pizza sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella
- 400g fresh seafood marinara mix
- 180g bag baby salad leaves with beetroot
- 175g antipasto vegetable mix, roughly chopped (see tip)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pitas on tray and spread evenly with pizza sauce; scatter with onion and cheese, then top with seafood. Bake pitas for 10 minutes, or until seafood is cooked and pita is crisp.
Step 2 Place salad leaves in a salad bowl, reserving about 1 cup of leaves. Add antipasto veg and vinegar to salad bowl; toss.
Step 3 Scatter marinara pizzas with reserved salad leaves and serve with antipasto salad.
Antipasto mix is a selection of grilled vegies and olives from the deli or supermarket fridge.
About this recipe
First published: May 2015