Full ingredients list:
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 850g frozen mixed Asian stir-fry vegetables, partially thawed
- 250g firm tofu, diced into 2.5cm cubes
- 110g sachet Lee Kum Kee Coconut Curry Vegetables sauce
- 440g packet shelf-fresh thin rice noodles
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan set over medium–high heat. Add onion; cook until slightly soft. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Step 2 Add tofu cubes and curry sauce to wok with 1/4 cup water; stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until sauce heats through.
Step 3 Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to packet instructions; drain. Divide curry and noodles among 4 bowls, drizzle with any remaining sauce and serve.
About this recipe
First published: July 2015