Dukkah chicken and vegetable bake
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
35 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 25 mins)
$5.00 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/2 yellow or red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 5 baby carrots, peeled, trimmed (halved if large)
- 125g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 (100g) chicken breast fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free pistachio dukkah
- 25g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 1 cup mixed baby salad leaves
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place capsicum, onion, carrots and chickpeas in a small baking dish; top with chicken, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dukkah.
Step 2 Transfer dish to oven; bake for 20–25 minutes, or until veg are tender and chicken cooks through. Slice chicken.
Step 3 Top baked veg with chicken slices, scatter with feta and serve with baby salad leaves.
About this recipe
First published: July 2015