Cranberry and chocolate balls
Please log in to save or rate.
10 (makes 10 balls)
Time to make:
20 mins, plus 2 hrs chilling
$0.45 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup dates, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pitted prunes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashew nuts, finely chopped
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. (To form a finer mixture, blend ingredients in a food processor.)
Step 2 Wet hands and form mixture into 10 balls, squeezing tightly so each ball holds its shape.
Step 3 Place balls in fridge to chill for 2 hours, or overnight.
About this recipe
First published: January 2014