Spicy Thai dressing
Please log in to save or rate.
6 (1 tablespoon per serve)
Time to make:
$4.65 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 1 red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Kaffir-lime leaf, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine all ingredients with 3–4 tablespoons water in a bottle or jar and place in fridge to chill. When ready to serve dressing, remove from fridge and leave to reach room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 1–2 days.
- Whisk dressing before serving, then taste and adjust seasonings.
Serve with rice noodle salad.
About this recipe
First published: February 2014