Full ingredients list:
- 4 new potatoes (200g), chopped
- 150g white fish fillet, such as ling
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Mediterranean Seasoning
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded 1 shallot, sliced
- 1/3 cup frozen peas and sweet corn
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- cooking oil spray
- lemon wedges, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Put potato and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave-proof dish. Microwave on high for around 3.5 minutes, or until almost tender. Remove half of the potato and set aside. Push remaining potato to one side of dish.
Step 2 Add fish to dish and top with Mediterranean seasoning. Mix remaining vegies in a large bowl; top fish with veg mixture. Season with cracked black pepper and spray with cooking oil.
Step 3 Place reserved potato around fish in dish. Cover dish with a lid and microwave on high for 2–3 minutes, then leave to rest for a few minutes. Serve fish with lemon wedges.
About this recipe
First published: February 2014