Full ingredients list:
- 25g hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1–2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- juice of 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Whisk all ingredients, except parsley, in a medium bowl or jar.
Step 2 When ready to serve dressing, stir in parsley.
- Store this dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for 1–2 days.
- Whisk dressing before serving, then taste and adjust seasonings.
Toss through a salad of roasted baby vegetables.
About this recipe
First published: February 2014