Dukkah-dusted prawns with six-vegie salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$6.85 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 8 tablespoons Hazelnut dressing
- 24 green king prawns (about 1kg), peeled, tails intact
- 2 tablespoons dukkah
- 8 metal or wooden skewers
- cooking oil spray
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves only
- 400g grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, finely chopped
- 1 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup roughly chopped mint
- 1 yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Prepare Hazelnut dressing according to recipe and set aside.
Step 2 Place prawns in a large bowl. Sprinkle with dukkah; toss lightly to coat. Thread prawns evenly onto skewers. Spray a large non-stick frying pan or grill pan with cooking oil; set over medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 2 minutes per side, or until prawns are coloured and just cooked.
Step 3 Put lettuce, tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint, capsicum, radish and onion in a large bowl.
Step 4 Stir dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve salad with prawn skewers.
About this recipe
First published: February 2014