Full ingredients list:
- 3 cups Tomato, capsicum and kidney bean braise
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- juice of 1 lime
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream
- chopped parsley, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place Tomato, capsicum and kidney bean braise and corn in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook until heated through. Or heat in a microwave for 1-2 minutes. Set aside to serve.
Step 2 Combine avocado, cucumber and lime juice in a small bowl.
Step 3 Divide kidney bean and corn mixture between tacos. Top with avocado salsa. Sprinkle spring onion over each. Add a dollop of sour cream, sprinkle over parsley and serve immediately.
About this recipe
First published: September 2013