Snow pea and cabbage coleslaw
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$1.51 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, finely shredded
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 cups finely shredded savoy cabbage
- 1 tablespoon whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons chopped chives
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine snow peas, celery and cabbage in a serving bowl.
Step 2 Place mayonnaise, yoghurt, lemon juice and chives in a small bowl and stir. Stir mayo mixture gently through greens. Serve.
About this recipe
First published: November 2013