Full ingredients list:
- 250g tub extra-light spreadablecream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 85g can smoked oysters, drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives, plus extra, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Blend cream cheese, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a food processor.
Step 2 Add smoked oysters and chives. Stir well. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Sprinkle with extra chopped chives to serve.
Note: NIPs and costings based on 1 tablespoon serve.
Serve dip with vegie sticks, cherry tomatoes and rice crackers. You can also spread dip over grainy crackers.
About this recipe
First published: May 2013