Full ingredients list:
- 200g rice noodles
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled into strips
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 300g smoked salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons crushed cashew nuts
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook noodles following packet directions then set aside to cool.
Step 2 Combine vegetables and noodles in a large bowl, then flake salmon over top.
Step 3 Sprinkle salad with crushed cashews and drizzle with balsamic to serve.
About this recipe
First published: March 2013