Full ingredients list:
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free green curry paste
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 375ml can Carnation Light & Creamy coconut flavoured evaporated skim milk
- 4 cups chopped vegies (e.g. capsicum, corn and beans)
- 2 potatoes, boiled, cut into chunks
- 2 cups steamed brown rice, to serve
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, roughly torn, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. When hot add curry paste and chicken. Stir-fry for 5ñ6 minutes until chicken is nearly cooked.
Step 2 Add coconut milk, vegies and potatoes. Simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated through.
Step 3 Serve curry with brown rice and scatter with basil.
About this recipe
First published: June 2013