Full ingredients list:
- 2 small firm bananas, sliced
- 400g can peaches in natural juice, drained
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 4 small meringue shells, coarsely crushed
- 1 quantity Vanilla custard
- 1 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place fruit into a large bowl and mix through crushed meringues.
Step 2 Mix custard and yoghurt together. Stir roughly through fruit and meringue. Spoon into tall glasses. Chill before serving.
About this recipe
First published: June 2013