Baby cheesecakes with blueberries
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
15 mins (Hands-on time: 15 mins), plus 3 hrs chilling
$1.47 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 60g high-quality amaretti biscuits, finely chopped into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat table spread, melted
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 125g extra-light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 150g tub reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 200g fresh or frozen blueberries
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Line six holes of a 1/3 cup-capacity muffin tin with non-stick muffin cases. Combine chopped biscuits and melted spread in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly into prepared muffin cases and gently press down with your fingertips.
Step 2 Sprinkle gelatine over 2 tablespoons of boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Stir with fork until gelatine has dissolved. Using electric beaters, beat cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl until smooth. Beat in gelatine mixture. Stir in yoghurt. Divide cheese mixture among muffin holes and smooth surfaces. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set.
Step 3 Lift cheesecakes from tin and remove cases. Serve with berries.
Replace amaretti biscuits with 60g Paradise Lites Caramel Pecan Cookies, finely chopped.
About this recipe
First published: July 2013