Passionfruit and nectarine pavlovas
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$6.10 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 3 ripe nectarines, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 4 passionfruit
- 4 small scoops low-fat vanilla ice-cream
- 4 x 10g store-bought mini pavlova nests
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine nectarines, orange rind and pulp of passionfruit in a serving bowl.
Step 2 Place one scoop of ice-cream into each pavlova nest and flatten slightly with back of spoon. Top with some nectarine mixture and serve remainder alongside. Scatter with toasted flaked almonds.
Use low-fat vanilla ice-cream instead of whipped cream to reduce the fat and kilojoule content.
Our version (per serve)
Total fat 4.3g
Sat fat 1.2g
Original version (per serve)
Total fat 30.8g
Sat fat 17.8g
About this recipe
First published: January 2013