Mango and macadamia salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
10 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins)
$2.48 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into long ribbons
- 1 large mango, flesh removed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place salad leaves, cucumbers and mango into a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
Step 2 To make dressing, place vinegar, cranberry sauce, olive oil and mustard into a small bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and whisk to combine, then set aside.
Step 3 Transfer salad into a serving bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently again to combine. Sprinkle with macadamia nuts to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check the cranberry sauce and mustard are both gluten-free.
Dish this up with barbecued chicken and corn.
About this recipe
First published: January 2013