Warm summer vegetable salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.86 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/2 quantity Basic BBQ vegie mix
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 400g tin no-added-salt diced tomatoes
- 400g tin no-added-salt chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 400g baby new potatoes, boiled and halved, to serve
- 4 x 125g lean beef steaks, grilled or barbecued, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place the BBQ vegies into a frying pan. Add remaining ingredients and heat through for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Step 2 Serve with barbecued steaks and new potatoes.
You can also serve this with grilled chicken or pork.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013