Rocket and radicchio salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.51 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large radicchio, trimmed, leaves torn
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 1 granny smith apple, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Whisk mustard, vinegar and oil in a small bowl until combined.
Step 2 Place radicchio, rocket, apple, celery and walnuts into another bowl. Add dressing and toss.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013