Raspberry and peach breakfast parfait
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
15 mins (Hands-on time: 5 mins, Cooking time: 10 mins)
$3.26 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 cup natural muesli
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 3 yellow peaches, stones removed, sliced, to serve
- 1 quantity Frozen raspberry sorbet, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine muesli, pistachios and almonds on the tray. Toast in oven for 8–12 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Step 2 To serve, add 1/4 of the yoghurt to the bottoms of four glasses (we used red wine glasses). Top each with 1/4 of the muesli, peach slices and 1/4 of the raspberry sauce. Serve immediately.
You can use the raspberry base at room temperature for this recipe.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013