Marinated lamb cutlets with minty salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins, plus 30 mins marinating
$8.44 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 tablespoon korma curry paste
- 1/4 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 12 (about 500g) French cut lamb cutlets
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 small radishes, trimmed, sliced
- 400g tin no-added-salt chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus lime wedges, to serve
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- cooking oil spray
- 4 rye Mountain Bread wraps, grilled, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine curry paste and yoghurt in a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add cutlets and turn to coat. Cover, then marinate in fridge for 30 minutes.
Step 2 Place tomatoes, radishes, chickpeas, cucumber and mint into a large bowl. Add lime juice and olive oil, then season with freshly ground black pepper. Toss to combine. Set aside.
Step 3 Spray a barbecue or chargrill pan with oil and place over high heat. Grill cutlets for 2 minutes each side (for medium), or until cooked to your liking. Transfer onto a plate, cover with foil and set aside to rest for 2 minutes.
Step 4 To serve, divide cutlets and salad between plates. Serve each with a slice of grilled Mountain Bread and a wedge of lime.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013