Full ingredients list:
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1/2 quantity Basic BBQ vegie mix
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 2 artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 4 tablespoons torn basil leaves
- 100g mozzarella balls, to serve
- 1 bunch vine tomatoes, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add couscous and boil for approximately 5–6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and place into a bowl.
Step 2 Add BBQ vegies, olives, dates, artichokes, balsamic glaze and basil leaves. Toss to combine.
Step 3 Serve with mozzarella balls and vine tomatoes.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013