Quick fruit crumble
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
17 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 7 mins)
$2.23 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat table spread
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Spiced fruit, warmed in a saucepan or microwave
- 4 small scoops low-fat ice-cream, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Blend flour, table spread, caster sugar and cinnamon together in a small food processor until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Tip onto a lined oven tray and bake for 6-7 minutes, stirring crumbs halfway.
Step 2 Meanwhile, divide Spiced fruit between 4 x 2/3-cup ramekins.
Step 3 Remove crumbs from oven. Stir again to break up clumps. Spoon crumbs over spiced fruit and serve with ice-cream.
About this recipe
First published: August 2013