Salmon, spinach and potato parcel
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins)
$7.49 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 baby potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 150g skinless salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, plus extra, to serve
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat table spread, at room temperature
- lemon wedges, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C and place a metal baking tray into oven to heat. Steam or microwave potato and carrot until tender crisp. Meanwhile, rub salmon with grated lemon rind and some black pepper.
Step 2 Cut a 30cm x 50cm piece of foil. In the centre of the foil, place a 15cm x 15cm square of baking paper. Place potato and carrot slices into the centre of baking paper. Top with spinach leaves and salmon fillet. Top salmon fillet with dill and table spread. Fold paper into a parcel, then fold the foil around it.
Step 3 Place parcel onto heated baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until salmon is cooked. Serve with lemon wedges and top with extra dill and freshly cracked pepper.
This dish is also tasty with tuna steaks or white fish.
About this recipe
First published: April 2013