Full ingredients list:
- 1 tablespoon Chilli, ginger and garlic paste
- 1 cup hot reduced-salt, gluten-free chicken stock
- 600g fresh green prawns, peeledand deveined
- 3 cups steamed basmati rice,to serve
- 6 cups steamed green beans and broccolini, to serve
- coriander leaves, picked, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place a wok with a lid over high heat. Add Chilli, ginger and garlic paste and a splash of the chicken stock. Stir until paste dissolves into stock. Add remaining stock and bring to the boil. Add prawns and cover with lid. Cook for 2–4 minutes, or until coloured.
Step 2 Serve prawns with rice and steamed greens and sprinkle with coriander.
About this recipe
First published: April 2013