Ravioli vegie bake
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
40 mins (Hands-on time: 15 mins, Cooking time: 25 mins)
$6.35 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 2 x 375g packs fresh vegetable ravioli
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 150g baby spinach
- 700g jar passata
- 200g reduced-fat ricotta
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Lightly spray a large ovenproof dish with oil. Add ravioli to dish with mushrooms, leek, corn and spinach. Toss to mix.
Step 2 Pour passata over ravioli and vegies and toss to mix.
Step 3 Sprinkle with cheeses and breadcrumbs to cover evenly. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve sprinkled with basil and pepper.
About this recipe
First published: September 2012