Raspberry and chocolate filo tarts
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
20 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 10 mins)
$3.23 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- cooking oil spray
- 3 x 62g tubs Nestle diet Soleil chocolate mousse
- 20g dark chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4 small scoops reduced-fat vanilla ice-cream, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place 1 sheet of filo pastry onto a clean work surface and lightly spray with oil. Top with a second sheet of pastry and spray with oil again. Fold over twice to make a rectangle about 30cm x 15cm. Cut into two 15cm-squares. Repeat with remaining sheets.
Step 2 Using kitchen scissors, cut each square stack of pastry into a 14cm-diameter circle. Discard trimmings. Gently press each stack into 4 holes of a 1 cup-capacity muffin tin.
Step 3 Bake for 8–10 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Allow to cool in tin.
Step 4 Spoon chocolate mousse into tarts. Sprinkle with grated chocolate, top with raspberries and serve with ice-cream.
- If you use frozen raspberries, only get them out of the freezer a couple of minutes before serving so they don’t go soggy.
- If you don’t have a muffin tin, you can push pastry into the bases of tea cups (cooking time will be a few minutes longer). Alternatively, cook flat on a baking tray.
About this recipe
First published: September 2012