Silverbeet with pear and ginger yoghurt
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.00 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2cm-piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 bunch silverbeet, leaves halved lengthwise, white stalks removed
- 4 dried pear halves, thinly sliced
- 1 white onion, halved, very thinly sliced
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine ginger, yoghurt and 1 tablespoon warm water in a small jug. Season with cracked black pepper.
Step 2 Rinse silverbeet leaves under cold running water. Tear each leaf into 3 pieces.
Step 3 Place silverbeet, pear and onion into a deep, non-stick frying pan and cover. Place over high heat and cook, shaking pan occasionally, for 3 minutes or until silverbeet is just wilted.
Step 4 Serve silverbeet drizzled with ginger yogurt.
This side complements grilled chicken breast and couscous.
About this recipe
First published: October 2012