Full ingredients list:
- 2 beetroot, trimmed (skins left on), washed
- 2 small pink-skinned apples, quartered, seeded (skins on)
- 2 teaspoons horseradish (not creamed)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, leaves removed
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Coarsely grate beetroot and apple together.
Step 2 Whisk horseradish and vinegar in a bowl. Season with black pepper. Add beetroot, apple and parsley and toss to combine.
This side goes well with BBQ steaks and sweet potato mash.
About this recipe
First published: October 2012