Baked salmon with roasted vegies
Please log in to save or rate.
6 (4 dinners + 2 lunches)
Time to make:
45 mins (Hands-on time: 5 mins, Cooking time: 40 mins)
$6.65 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 3 cups (about 12) new potatoes, washed, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tablespoons dill herb paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 x 125g boned salmon fillets, skin removed
- 6 cups mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large bowl coat potatoes with herb paste and oil then place into a large, ovenproof dish.
Step 2 Bake potatoes for 15–20 minutes, until tender. Remove from oven, then place salmon over potatoes and bake for a further 15–20 minutes, until salmon is cooked through.
Step 3 Meanwhile, steam mixed vegies for about 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Step 4 Serve each salmon fillet with vegies, lemon zest and 1 tablespoon yoghurt.
Note: Nutrition information, time to make and costings apply to main dinner recipe only.
Leftovers to lunch: Zesty salmon salad
2 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
1/2 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
3 cups baby spinach
2 serves leftover Baked salmon with roasted veges
drizzle of lemon juice
To make dressing, mix yoghurt with mayonnaise. Add spinach to leftover salmon and vegetables. Mix dressing through. Drizzle lemon juice over, to serve.
- Diabetes friendly, high protein, high fibre, low sodium
- 1850kJ/442cal, 36.6g protein, 17.4g total fat, 3.4g sat fat, 30.0g carbs, 6.9g sugars, 9.6g fibre, 250mg sodium, 177mg calcium, 3.3g iron
About this recipe
First published: October 2012