Lime and chilli chicken with wilted greens
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.26 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1–2 teaspoons crushed chilli
- 500g chicken tenderloins, fat trimmed
- 2 bunches bok choy, trimmed
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 3 cups steamed basmati rice, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Step 1Combine lime juice, mirin, soy and chilli in a small bowl. Place chicken into a shallow, non-metallic container and pour over half the marinade (reserve remaining marinade). Stir to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Step 2 Place a large non-stick frying pan or chargrill pan over high heat and spray with oil. Drain chicken of excess marinade, then cook for 3 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
Step 3 Meanwhile, steam bok choy and snow peas until tender-crisp. To serve, divide rice between serving bowls. Top with some greens, chicken and drizzle with a little reserved marinade. Serve with lime wedges.
About this recipe
First published: November 2012