Cajun baked snapper with risoni bean salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.84 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 x 125g skinless snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt cajun or Mexican spice mix
- 1 1/2 cups risoni pasta
- 2 capsicums, roughly chopped
- 400g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cucumber, roughly diced
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place snapper into a large ovenproof dish, scatter with Cajun seasoning mix and bake for 15–20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Step 2 Meanwhile, cook risoni following packet directions. Once cooked, rinse with cold water and drain.
Step 3 Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl, then mix in cooked risoni.
Step 4 Divide risoni bean salad between 4 plates and top each with a snapper fillet.
If you can’t find snapper, try using Barramundi or another white fish fillet.
About this recipe
First published: May 2012