Beef and noodle stir-fry with sultanas
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.18 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 500g rump steak, fat removed, cut into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 cups chopped mixed vegetables (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 280g packet egg noodles
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Spray a frying pan or wok with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add steak and fry in batches, until browned. Add soy sauce, honey, sweet chilli sauce, garlic, vegetables and sultanas and cook for 4–5 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp and meat is cooked through.
Step 2 Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Add to stir-fry and toss well to combine. Pile stir-fry into bowls to serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free noodles and check the label on the soy sauce.
About this recipe
First published: May 2012