Tuna steaks with white wasabi sauce
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$6.80 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 cup (250g) reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thick slices
- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced lengthways
- 2 roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 fresh corn cobs, thickly sliced
- 4 x 125g fresh tuna fillets
- 2 limes, halved
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat barbecue to high. Blend cottage cheese and wasabi paste in a food processor until quite smooth. Spray vegetables and tuna with oil. Cook vegies on barbecue until tender. Cooking times will vary for each vegetable.
Step 2 Cook tuna for 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Serve with vegetables, lime halves and wasabi cheese.
Use grilled salmon fillets instead of tuna.
Most wasabi is gluten-free, but always check the label.
About this recipe
First published: March 2012