Chicken, fig and balsamic pizza
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$7.09 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 x 150g pizza bases
- 2/3 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat pizza cheese
- 1 large (about 350g) cooked chicken breast fillet, shredded
- 2/3 cup roasted red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 4 fresh figs, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 120g baby rocket leaves
- 250g packet shredded vegetable salad mix
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 210°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Place bases on prepared trays. Spread with pasta sauce and sprinkle with half the cheese.
Step 2 Arrange chicken, capsicum, olives, figs and half the onion over pizza bases. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until bases are crisp and cheese has melted.
Step 3 Meanwhile, combine 100g rocket, vegetable mix, remaining onion and half the balsamic glaze in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine. Drizzle pizzas with remaining balsamic glaze and top with remaining rocket. Cut into wedges and serve with salad.
About this recipe
First published: March 2012