Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
10 mins, plus overnight freezing
$0.80 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 litre low-fat strawberry or vanilla frozen yoghurt, softened
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- 40g grated dark chocolate
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Line a loaf tin with plastic wrap or foil. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Step 2 Spoon mixture into prepared tin. Level surface, cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
Step 3 Turn out loaf onto a chilled platter. Slice and serve immediately.
About this recipe
First published: January 2012