Grilled salmon with three-bean salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.90 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets, skin on
- 250g green beans, topped
- 200g butter beans, topped
- 400g tin cannellini beans, rinsed
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Whisk together dill, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
Step 2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over high heat. Cook salmon, skin side down, for 3 minutes (or until skin is crisp). Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking.
Step 3 Meanwhile, blanch green and butter beans until tender-crisp. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl and combine with cannellini beans.
Step 4 Divide bean salad between serving plates, top with salmon and drizzle with dill dressing.
- Replace the butter and cannellini beans with 1 large thinly sliced fennel bulb and rocket.
- Sprinkle salad with shaved parmesan, if desired.
About this recipe
First published: February 2012