Full ingredients list:
- 500g lean lamb, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 cups baby rocket
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons 97% fat-free
- French dressing, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Toss lamb strips in cumin and lemon zest. Set aside.
Step 2 On 4 plates arrange rocket, cannellini beans, red onion, tomatoes and feta.
Step 3 Spray a frying pan with oil and cook lamb over high heat for 3–4 minutes, or until cooked. Place lamb strips onto plated salad. Drizzle with dressing to serve.
About this recipe
First published: December 2012