Roasted rosemary and lemon vegetables
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
50 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 40 mins)
$2.64 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 600g Sebago potatoes, peeled,cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 parsnips, cut into chunks
- 4 small beetroot, peeled, cut into wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 lemon, rind peeled into strips
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Place vegies and garlic into a bowl. Add vinegar, oil, rosemary and lemon and toss to combine.
Step 2 Spread vegies out in a single layer in the roasting pan. Bake for 30–40 minutes, tossing occasionally, until the vegies are lightly golden, slightly crisp and cooked through.
Perfect with a roast and steamed greens.
About this recipe
First published: December 2012