Coleslaw with creamy dressing
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.31 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 6 cups (about 500g) shredded Chinese cabbage
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled, grated
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine cabbage, green onions, carrot and celery in a large bowl.
Step 2 Combine mayonnaise, yoghurt, vinegar and honey in a medium bowl. Stir through cabbage mixture. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Try serving with Baked fish and chips with lemon yoghurt ADD LINK http://www.healthyfoodguide.com.au/recipes/2012/august/baked-fish-and-ch...
Save 490kJ, 20.6g fat and 2.6g sat fat
About this recipe
First published: August 2012