Cashew-crusted salmon with sweet chilli salsa
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$9.44 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashew nuts, finely chopped
- cooking oil spray
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cups snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 cups garden salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Coat each salmon fillet with 1 teaspoon honey. Cover the top of each fillet with cashews, pressing down lightly. Spray a frying pan with oil and place over medium heat. Cook salmon for 4–5 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
Step 2 Meanwhile, make salsa by mixing all salsa ingredients together.
Step 3 Serve salmon with salsa and salad.
Try adding sliced yellow capsicum and avocado into your garden salad to add a dash of colour and extra flavour.
About this recipe
First published: April 2012