Asparagus, mushroom and goats' cheese pizzas
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 15 mins)
$6.61 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 x 150g thin wholemeal pizza bases
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2/3 cup extra-light shredded cheese
- 80g goats' cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 30g walnuts, chopped
- 8 cups tomato and baby spinach
- salad with balsamic vinegar
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Spray a frying pan with oil and cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, stirring until browned. Add 2 tablespoons of water to help cooking. Set aside.
Step 2 Combine olive oil and garlic. Brush onto pizza bases and place on baking tray. Evenly distribute both cheeses on top of pizza bases.
Step 3 Slice asparagus into 7cm lengths and place onto pizzas. Sprinkle over cooked mushrooms and walnuts.
Step 4 Bake for 10–12 minutes, until bases are crisp and cheese is melted. Top pizzas with tomato and spinach salad.
About this recipe
First published: April 2012