Spaghettini with feta, zucchini and mint
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.79 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 320g spaghettini
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- cooking oil spray
- 3 medium zucchinis, trimmed, coarsely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup (75g) reduced-fat feta, crumbled
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook spaghettini according to packet instructions, adding peas and asparagus in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and return to saucepan.
Step 2 Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, until lightly golden. Add lemon zest and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Step 3 Add zucchini mixture, mint and pine nuts to pasta. Toss until ingredients are well combined. Garnish with feta before serving.
About this recipe
First published: September 2011