Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins (Hands-on time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 10 mins)
$5.49 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 extra-light tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 300g jar salsa
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 green capsicums, diced
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast fillets
- 1–2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 1/2 cups 50% reduced-fat shredded cheese
- 1 lime, juiced
- chopped coriander, to garnish
- mixed green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat grill to high. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place 2 tortillas on tray and spread with tomato pesto. Top each base with another tortilla.
Step 2 Spread each ‘pizza’ with a quarter of the salsa. Top evenly with onion, capsicum, chicken, chilli powder and remaining salsa. Sprinkle with cheese.
Step 3 Grill for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Top wtih a squeeze of lime juice and coriander. Halve pizzas and serve with salad.
This recipe is not suitable for those following a no-added-salt diet.
About this recipe
First published: September 2011