Herb-crusted fish with broccolini and beans
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$6.42 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 8 new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed, finely chopped
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- cooking oil spray
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into long florets
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 150g butter beans, trimmed
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Steam baby potatoes until tender. Combine herbs and capers in a shallow bowl. Press both sides of fish fillets into herb mixture.
Step 2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over high heat. Add fish and cook for 1–2 minutes each side, until golden. Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 5 minutes, until cooked through.
Step 3 Meanwhile, steam broccolini and beans until tender-crisp, adding lemon zest in the last 30 seconds of cooking. Drain well and transfer to a bowl. Add lemon juice, almonds and olive oil. Toss to combine. Serve fish with steamed potatoes and vegetables.
About this recipe
First published: September 2011